The 6 longest bones in the body are the following:
- Femur (Located between the pelvis and the knee and is the longest bone in the body!)
- Tibia (Located between the knee and the ankle)
- Fibula (Located between the knee and the ankle)
- Humerus (Located in hand between shoulder and elbow)
- Ulna (Between Elbow and Wrist)
- Radius (Between elbow and wrist)
The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes and it’s one of the 3 bones we have in each ear!
Note that in the human body there is a pair of all the bones listed above!